Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
INVESTIGATOR

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Lyle Waymire on August 15, 2003 08:18:43 UTC

I like this site!Ok!I have a (new to me)theory on the beginnings of,or more specifically,the current order of,all matter that exists and where it is headed(for example,what about the Big Bang?).
Current theory suggests that our Universe(or what I call AllMatter)will expand 'x' number of distance and then eventually recede into another BB ('pulsate').This assumes that matter will follow a linear path(straight).It means we bounce like a ball against a wall over and over,etc.
I think a bit different:Now that we see proof of the awsome power of blackholes,I would think that the gravity from some of the 'monsters'(and maybe even smaller ones)would eventually cause an upset in the linear motion of some/partof AllMatter,causing curves /deflections in paths.This could cause an 'interruption' in this pulsating thing.I go further by suggesting that the Universe rather 'rotates',being continually sucked up and spit out by black holes.We'll eventually(here on earth)will eventually be sucked up an mixed together with the soup of other worlds and get spewed out into some other place/time/dimension.It's a constant cycle of death and renewal.Always on the move.
I hope I pique your interest!Thanks!!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins