Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
That's Alright, Bruce Never Posted His Resume' Either, Right?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Not On Your Life on June 9, 2003 16:13:24 UTC

Hi Bud,
Please forgive my directness, which some here find displeasing (but they don't answer logically)
You wrote:
"....maybe I'm easily confused. The comment was in general, to everyone, but if you're the person posting under two names then maybe you can answer how you managed to do that."

You assumed I am "the person" posting under two names. There could be more than one person, but you assume I am "the person." Unless you can explain how you can be scientifically rigorous while discussing "big bang and dark matter" issues," while being so illogical when addressing me personally,
there would seem little point in discussing precise, technical, nitpicking points of science with you. There have been numerous folks using more than one user name. Presently, to my knowledge, my previous user names don't work.
But they were never a secret. It is odd -- anonymous persons on the list objected strenuoulsly to my having than one user name, though I think some of them were posting with more than one also.
What I can do, if you don't wish to be more careful, is send you to someone who is similarly casual in logical matters. If you get tired of being so casual, You can always come back to me with something, though I doubt you will.
The following two names might be only the tip of the iceberg for a particularly mysterious respondent:
www.astronomy.net/forums/userinfo/yanniru
www.astronomy.net/forums/userinfo/yaniru

Cordially,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins