Back to Home

ATM Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Amateur Telescope Making | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Parabola Measurements

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Robert May on May 9, 1999 22:54:23 UTC

There's a lot of info out there. I got suprised as it took me about 15 min. to find one of the sites that I've seen it at. That site is: http://www.idle.com/~markv/telescopes.shtml A number of the amateur astronomer types have put up pages that are full of all kinds of info. It's always wise to see what is out there as it may answer strange questions that you may have. I tend to make my answers on such subjects in ways that require you to do some work finding the thing. It's just the way I got taught by my father. He'd think and then tell me in a general fashion where to look for something rather than tell me what I wanted to know. As a result, I tend to act the same way to others and it sometimes causes problems. Interesting thing is that if the question is asked in just the right way then the answer just comes poping out rather than the direction to go - maybe I'm learning. Have Fun!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins