Back to Home

ATM Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Amateur Telescope Making | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
MY DAD

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Julie on June 30, 2005 20:25:33 UTC

Just stumbled on this great site by accident....okay, maybe not TOTALLY by accident. I, from time to time, will put in a random search of my dad...the late, great Bob Goff. Some of you may know him. I just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate your kind words. I miss him terribly...even though he has been gone since 2001. I know that he is looking down on us and smiling. Hey...does anyone have a story or two about your dealings with my dad? I sure would love to hear them. Feel free to email me at work...Jcarp@allstate.com. Thanks so much for being his friend/co-astronomers...lovers of the heavens!!!!!!!! Does anyone have a telescope available?? lol....my son is 8 now and is dying to get his hands on one. Dad always told me to watch out for him because he reminds dad of himself when he was little....UH OH!!! HA!HA!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins