Back to Home

ATM Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Amateur Telescope Making | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Dan Cassaro And PayPal

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Robert May on June 29, 2002 19:50:32 UTC

The problem may not be on Dan's end but rather PayPal. Lots of people have gotten stuff from him and had no problems.
I might also onte that Dan Cassaro is an individual, not a company so if he's gone for some reason for a few days then all of the glass business waits for him until he gets back.
In conjunction with the above, if you send him nasty emails, most assuredly, he will act just like anybody else and, after a while, ignore you as you are just being a idiot. I might note that with the way that the email system works, there's no guarantee that the service will get to his mailbox on his computer.
The other thing you have to remember is that PayPal has had problems with paying out funds due to somebody on occasion. With PayPal, you really have not much recourse about things. Due to the problems of PayPal, I refuse to accept the service, especially with the many other ways that are available to pay for things, including the plain ol' personal check.
It's time to settle back and trace out where the money went, if it went, and where things are otherwise.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins