Back to Home

ATM Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Amateur Telescope Making | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Walter

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Rick on October 27, 2001 14:56:16 UTC

Well, you are more than likely right about the pits, so i shall go back and remove them,like i said the sleeks are very minor but its not what i expected to find after the 5 micron, everything looked perfect after the 12 micron....(all three times i was there), so i will stop at 12 this time and polish from there,and save some headaches.... another hour or two or more will only add to the experience of making this mirror, so if i have all this time into it already, there is no need to settle for less the the best i can make it... and at this stage i know it could be better....... Thanks Walter.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins