Back to Home

ATM Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Amateur Telescope Making | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Dental Stone

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Anthony Charles Kight on August 10, 2001 18:31:09 UTC

Hello,
I am a dental laboratory tech, and own my own lab, if you know how much stone you will need I may have enough in the form of free samples that manufactures send to me that I can send you some with out charge. But you will need to pay the shipping. However, I believe if you look in your local phone book in the yellow pages under dental laboratories, not dentists, you will find a very willing bunch of folks who will give you dental stone for free if they find your progect interesting. Call and ask one. We use hundreds of pounds of both dental stone and dental plaster on a yearly basis in my lab. I would recomend dental stone over plaster based on the durability and water resistant properties of stone.
If you wish to contact me my E-mail is cpt_kight@hotmail.com I am Tony.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins