Back to Home

ATM Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Amateur Telescope Making | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Focuser's

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Martin Curran on August 1, 2001 04:46:03 UTC

Hey guys (and gals) I am looking for two decent quality focusers to replace a rather crude set up that I made for my 10" binoculars. They need to be the high profile type and I would prefer they be identical (for looks). These are to adjust the inter-pupilary distance for different people. If anyone has a better idea than focusers, I am very open to suggestions. I will post a link as soon as I get all of the wood finished and the binoculars put back together so I can show off some (this is my first ATM project and I am very pleased). I was also figuring that cassegrain focusers would work better because they would be easier to attatch through the wood top. Let me know what ideas you all may have. Thanks.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins