Back to Home

ATM Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Amateur Telescope Making | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Bob May`s Website

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Jack McQuaide on June 14, 2000 22:51:18 UTC

The following is a response to an earlier post I made, that he replied to:

. You might want to stop by my website www.access1.net/bobmay and take a look at the way that mirrors are being done here in SDAA. Roger at THEASTROPAGES.COM also has a bit of info on the process. After that, there are a lot of websites out there that have mirror grinding and polishing.
BTW, the grinding is really very easy and after you have done your first, you will probably never go back.
I might note that if you want to keep the information on my website, you ought to save it to your own disk as I am having problems with ACCESS1 right now and the site may go away within the next month or so.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins