Back to Home

ATM Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Amateur Telescope Making | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
In Memory Of Elian Gonzales...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Rick Crockett on April 22, 2000 19:59:46 UTC

who at machinegun point was just ripped from the arms of those that loved and saved him. Why don`t you donate your excess telescope goods to Cuban children seeking refuge in this country or to another institution hated by the Clinton-Gore-Reno Mafia, the Boy Scouts of America.

Having a hobby in Cuba, especially dealing with telescopes is no doubt considered subversive to the Castro regime. Unless the receipent is a patsy of the murderous occupation, sending him such probably will put him and his family in jeapordy. I feel sorry for anyone in Cuba but they have no spare time. Any "non-productive" moments need to be spent kissing Fidels behind or building rafts to escape.

I know Clinton hoped to normalize relations with Castro before leaving office and Elian was crimping his style but every American should see the Cuban Films of Castro and his terrorist hoarde putting guns to the heads of innocent men, women and children and blowing their brains out because they were the educated hardworking middle class. Until there is a War Crimes trial and Fidel and his terrorists are put away for good, we should not be giving Cuba anything but encouragement for independance. Until then I am sure that there are needy scouts in your area that would love the magazines and spare telescope materials, if not then a Junior High or High School library.-RC

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins