Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
My Opinion

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on May 25, 2003 14:02:28 UTC

First of all, I agree with Mark that it is all subjective. Perhaps it takes a long life to obtain some such experiences for yourself. Otherwise, there is no reason to accept them as true. And even so, there is no guarantee that anything channeled is the truth. My belief is that there are many many supernatural intelligences ready to influence mankind, not just a god and a devil. It may be that these beings are polarized with one or the other. But my suspicion is that like humans on earth, they combine truth and untruth.

The guy who channeled to me, to reinforce my decision to quit working on Star Wars and to actively oppose it, did not claim to be on one side or the other. He just said that putting weapons in space inevitably leads to a nuclear war.

Regarding who gets to go to heaven, my belief is that almost everyone gets into heaven. The question is whether or not they get to stay there. Most of us have unfinished business on earth and need to come back to clean up that business. In Judaism this is called transmigration. In eastern religions it's called reincarnation. It was abandoned in Christianity and Islam because it undermined control of the people in my opinion.

What happens at death is that only the pure parts of you get saved. The rest is removed. If you are so evil that nothing in you is pure, then you cease to exist. But very few people entirely lack any purity.

When you get to heaven, you get to experience all the things you missed on earth. That is why it's called heaven. But once you have satisfied all those needs, you have to go back again and try again.

If you come to heaven with purity of heart and have satisfied all your earthly needs, then you just get a job. That is what Jomahales, my channel told me. His name was Joe McHale on earth, an Irishman who drank a bit much and carried on with women a bit, but had a pure heart and they(?) decided to keep him, so he said- guess there was an opening. His job at that time was to influence me.

So you can take it or leave it, just as I can. I have no proof that any of it is true regarding heaven, who gets in, etc. But it is an interesting possibility. I am open to any questions regarding this experience.

yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins