Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Some More Yada Yada!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard D. Stafford, Ph.D. on October 2, 2001 15:06:44 UTC

Kyle,

You did not identify the science forums on which you have been posting. As I would like to review your thoughts and comments and am very interested in finding rational people, I would appreciate it very much if you would let me know where that might be. Though I read mailgate.org regularly, I have not found them to be very thoughtful.

And Mario is right, Aurino is a good guy. If you read this forum everyday for any substantial length of time it becomes just like real life: people keep saying the same thing over and over and over and over again. You cannot blame people (especially the more intelligent ones) for getting irritated.

By the way Mario, I still say your only difference with Aurino is definition. God exists! Of course God exists. I will even tell you exactly where he lives! He lives right in the back of your head and he is with you always!

Kyle, if you want to know where I am coming from, read my opus! A good entrance is through:

http://sites.netscape.net/doctordicks/PREFACE.htm

I have been trying for years to find someone who can follow it.

It's a free site so performance is quite poor. All the equations are in the form of gif files and, if Netscape's server is slow (which it often is), a number of equations are generally lost. Your best bet, if that occurs, is to look at it at some other time.

And, Aurino, if you are reading, don't run off! I suspect there are a number of people who appreciate your comments.

As I say, yada yada yada!

Have fun -- Dick

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins