Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Hyperdimensional Physics 101/Brian Style.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Brian Kirk Parquette on January 13, 2001 19:26:10 UTC

The first way to get rid of entropy, is get rid of 3d thinking whenever possible (There is no entropy in my mind, only the love of Jesus) I believe entropy is the bad guys). * What is missing is a 4-D Elemental displacement chart corkscrew (I assume corkscrew is the same as) (@) [i.e. spiral] or inverse x2 [square] law for Maxwell's equations; or imagine a chinese [stick] with a streamer attached to the top and the person is twirling the stick in one direction with his hands together (at Zero Point Energy). * Anyways, Ive been told that the sun gives birth to new suns [(mini balls of light)] and they are displaced from beneath (it makes sense) these mini balls of energy (Photon torpedo)(quanum entity)(singularity)(insingularity?)fly off in search of more mass. * Again in order to make a warp core it seems necessary to understand this. * Accoustical Anolomolie......Ringing bells....and squeeky springs 4-D Flux Capacitor....?(Hmm) * Accoustical anomaly.....everthing has an accoustical anomaly (-clones) the outside shell of the object. (I wrote that) If two cars collide, they never touched. I drop you off a tower( your coordinates were following earth's relative coordinates; you do not fall, the earth runs into you). If I throw an object in the air, it never came down, a bullet fired is never anything other than straight [line], it just appears to descend (it's the earth rising [expanding] to meet it). (4-D hyperorbital) Gravity is the 4th dimension (time is a by-product); time is relative to the micro or macro system you are in. * Sound is Gravity. Gravity is a straight line. Volumetrically [it is] warped by the first three dimensions of matter. 4-D hyperorbital is everthing. Everthing is its own singularity. It's none other than (yes) the 4-D space-time continuum. Micro time [is] faster than macro time [which is] slower. * Anything moving at right angles from the fourth [dimension] has got to be the fifth (Electricity); moving at right angles again is the 6th (Magnetism), hence Electro-Magnetism. * Take a ride in Einsteins elevator. The elevator is falling to earth; it's moving at 32 ft sec per sec; all the objects [in it] float (just like in space)(Newton's law) * Now ride the elevator in space; an arbitrary pressure is applied and the elevator is moving at 32ft sec per sec, and your feet are planted on the floor; the objects fall to the ground [i.e. floor] (just like on earth). * Mass (or volume) is not determining time, its spin and orbit (gravity). * Earth is a warp core.(its own singularity) * Why is this important to you? Well there is a 4-d displacement to the elements. Hence the sun produces the elements and displaces them. (I DON'T FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS YET) * There is no such thing as Entropy in a 4-D perspective, nothing is lost, only (displaced)(misplaced) or (lost in hyperspace?). ENTROPY IS A 3-D THING! SOUND IN HYPER DIMENSIONS{[(0)]}?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins